- Plant Street Acupuncture314 E. Plant Street
Winter Garden, Florida 34787(407) 614-3783
- Monday - Thursday8am-8pmFriday7am-3pm
- See our reviews on Google
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: germs
Germ Theory: 101
Why do some people always catch a cold, and others don’t?
Viruses, germs, and bacteria are everywhere. They are in the food we eat, the air we breathe and the water we drink, but not all of them are bad or harmful.
Think of the immune system as your body’s security detail. The cells, tissues, and
Posted in Acupuncture, Immune System, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged immune system, tcm Comments Off on Germ Theory: 101